YOUNG SUPERSTAR CONTEST RULES
Ez PAY CARS
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL U.S. FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open to listeners on the Treasure Coast and surrounding area. Employees of 104.7 FM Midway Broadcasting and 1400 AM Team One Media, other radio stations, promotional sponsors, and all affiliated companies (and the immediate family members of all such employees, and all other with whom they are domiciled) are not eligible to participate in the contest or win prizes. The term, immediate families include spouses, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
4. PRIZES: The Winner will be notified of prize via phone. The winners will be required to pick up their prizes at the WFLM studios 6803 S Federal Hwy - Port St Lucie, Florida between the hours of 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday. Only One winner per household per 30 day period.
5. ODDS: The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of people attempting to participate in the contest at any given time.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: The Winner may waive his or her right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable.
No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and WFLM-FM reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. The Winner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes on prize. As a condition of receiving the contest prize, the Winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release, which must be signed at the time the winner claims his/her prize at the WFLM-FM Business Office. Failure of to sign the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the sole discretion of WFLM-FM, and Midway Broadcasting Co, result in winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes the Winner's consent to the publication of his or her name and image in on-air promotional announcements and other promotional material from WFLM-FM, and Midway Broadcasting, and on the Midway Broadcasting Radio Interactive Web sites, and to the inclusion of his or her name and image in any other related publications or Web sites for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or additional compensation. The Winner's list may be obtained by sending a request with self-addressed, stamped envelope to 6803 S Federal Hwy Port St Lucie, Florida 34952 or they may viewed online the WFLM-FM web site.
7. PARTICIPATION: Participation in the Contest constitutes an agreement by each contestant to comply with these Official Rules. WFLM-FM and Midway Broadcasting Co. reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that fraud or technical failures have destroyed the integrity of the Contest.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering the Contest, contestant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any contestant be permitted to obtain any award for, and contestant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
9. CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the contestant and Midway Broadcasting Co. in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Florida, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the Contest, contestants release WFLM-FM, Midway Broadcasting, any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).